The Data Science program prepares graduates for success in the fields of Data Analysis and Data Science. These sought-after professionals make important contributions in many aspects of business, including data modeling, data interpretation, and decision making. In 24-weeks, part time students will learn the programming skills necessary to become a data scientist. There are no prerequisites necessary and the classes are taken online with 1:1 mentoring available.
Coder Camps Graduates of this program can:
- Collect and compile data from multiple sources, use various analytical tools to analyze data, and present solutions in a consumer-friendly format
- Work in a group setting with others on project teams or independently
- Perform rigorous and thorough analysis to solve business problems
- Coach others in the methods of monitoring metrics, improving business efficiency
- Problem solve, optimize existing business methods, and test new business methods for improved performance
Coder Camps Graduates of this program will receive:
- Career training and placement for life
- Help building a resume
- Assistance in developing a personal brand online
- Help identifying relevant career positions in related fields
- Lifetime access to Coder Camps Data Science online curriculum to maintain current expertise
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Jr. Data Scientist
- Data Scientist
- Several sources call data scientist the top job in America. Job growth is projected to 28% (by IBM) by the year 2020, and the gap between available jobs and skilled practitioners is still growing
Average Time to Complete Course
- Full-time Campus Students: Not available yet
- Part-time Online Students: Approximately 20-25 hours a week for 24 weeks.
Learn Data Science today.
Online classes start every 2 weeks.